Clothed with Grace: Fair Isle Love

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Fair Isle Love

When I saw this sweater in red on Jessica at Bows and Sequins I was in love.  I ended up being able to get it in blue the day of after Christmas for half price and seriously want to wear it every day.  I decided to pair it with my new white vest which I was able to get for a steal at Sears. I'm also really excited about my new watch I got for Christmas. If you follow me on Instagram, you already got a sneak peak.  I totally love it!

I wore this on Tuesday. Grant, Bran and I went to the Children's Museum. We'd bought a family pack of gift certificates at a silent auction recently and decided to use a few of them over Christmas break. The holidays have been so busy we haven't been able to just do something as a family, so it was really nice.







Vest: Bongo $12 (Sears, sold out online) similar
Sweater: Old Navy $18 same
Shirt: Target $6 similar
Bracelets: Stella and Dot samesame
Watch: Citizen same
jeans: Old Navy $19 similar
Boots: Wanted $29 (via eBay) almost exact / same in black

Linking up with:

16 comments:

  1. Great look! I love the plaid shirt that you paired with the Fair Isle's sweater!!
    oXo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the blue is prettier anyway! Great look! It looks great paired with plaid and a puffer vest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so into fair isle this year! I hated it a few years ago, clearly I didn't know what was good then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fair isle sweater is so cute! I'm always having clothing envy thanks to other bloggers and sometimes it's an item I just HAVE to have too. :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Headband Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sweater is perfect!!! I love it a lot!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ordered a couple of fair isle sweaters for my daughter and I and I am putting them in a box in the basement. Sounds crazy, but I love to have something new to pull out and wear when we decorate for Christmas! I hope they are still in style next Christmas!! And I have this sweater in white. You look cute as always! susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love fair isle print, and that sweater is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE YOUR SENSE OF STYLE. I feel that only all capital letters can truly convey that emotion. I passed over that sweater, and now I'm wondering why? Why did I pass it up?

    Little Bit of WoWe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness I am loving this! The sweater and vest go together so perfectly! It's nice that you got in some family fun time over break!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are looking perfect with all of the snow around you
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bought the same sweater in ivory/gray at Old Navy last week! They had so many great after-Christmas specials.
    Anyway, I love the way you styled yours--definitely saving this for future inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great sweater, I used to have one ages ago, wish I would have kept it!
    Love it with the white vest.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love the pattern on your sweater!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that sweater so much - I would love a fair isle sweater but am not sure that I would get as much wear out of it as I would like. They are so darn cute - and I love the colors of this one! If it goes on mega clearance, I could be convinced to buy it, though! :)

    ReplyDelete