Clothed with Grace: Leopard and Stripes

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Leopard and Stripes

Ok, so I'm pretty crazy about today's outfit.  I got the inspiration from this pin after receiving this scarf from Born Pretty.  I already have an infinity version, but really wanted a tradition one.  You guys.  I love it.  I'm not sure the pictures does it justice, it's really luxurious and not chintzy on the length at all.  I also got the chance to layer a necklace and a scarf and love how it came out too.  Yep, I'll definitely be wearing this outfit again.

Have you entered my sponsor's giveaway here yet?








Vest: JC Penney $6 super similar for under $15
Shirt: J.Crew Factory $12 similar
Necklace: Stella and Dot same
Scarf: Born Pretty c/o same use code GMT10 for a 10% discount
Bracelets:  Chimera, Moxie , Renegade Stella and Dot
Jeans: Old Navy $15 same
Boots: Born (three years old) similar

Linking up with:

19 comments:

  1. A very simple but totally on trend outfit. The leopard scarf pulls it altogether. I love those Boots also. Stop by my blog today and link up this beautiful outfit. Thanks so much, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the leopard scarf! It looks great with the vest and stripes. You are so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stripes and leopard is my favorite pattern mixing combination. You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely love this look! I like all this vest remixing you are doing too. Glad you are pleased with the quality of the scarf, you never know sometimes with these asian companies.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute mix of stripes and leopard! I love these two prints together!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Headband Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wore that same mix last week and LOVE it! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pattern mixing! And those boots are super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! The stripes and leopard go together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a really beautiful scarf. I probably have the same leopard infinity scarf as you, LOL. But I like the bigger print on that and the way the longer version drapes. -Gina
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh I love the whole thing! That scarf really does look so nice and all the layers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That scarf is so cute! It totally ties the whole outfit together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the scarf and necklace layering! Stripes and leopard look so great together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG I love this! Everything about it! The stripes, the leopard, the army vest, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the vest!

    www.roothless-xo.blogspot.com
    come pay me a visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love love love this!! The pattern mixing is genius!
    oXo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  16. One of my favorite combos
    Leopard and Stripes
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have an infinity leopard scarf and have been thinking about just getting a regular one. The stripes and spots are so fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great look! I love how your boots coordinate so perfectly with the leopard spots in your scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this outfit. I have an army inspired vest that tends to get neglected. I think I should give it some attention! You look stunning!

    xoxo- Joelle
    Countrylivinginheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete