Clothed with Grace: Introducing Style Swap with The Brandied Pair

Friday, January 31, 2014

Introducing Style Swap with The Brandied Pair


I’m excited to me starting a new weekly link-up with Jenn from The Brandied Pair called “Style Swap.” 

Our goal is to help you share your great style, as well as a blogger whose style you love.  Each Friday you can link up in one of two ways:
  1. Pick a blogger buddy and choose to do a “Style Swap” with each other, just like Jenn and I did today.  Pick one of each other’s looks you love and create your own spin on it, therefore “swapping styles,” then link to each other and to us.  This will build your audience in two ways: one, with the blogger collaboration, and two by linking up with us.  Awesome, right?
  2. The second way is to simply choose a blogger you love and take one of their looks and swap your style for theirs.  Then, link to the blogger out of courtesy and link up with us as well.
At the end of each link-up Jenn and I will take one of the looks we love best, and we'll “Style Swap” your look and create our own spin on it.  Then, we'll showcase your look and link to you on the next link-up.

We politely ask that you follow Jenn and I on at least one social media outlet before linking up.  Here's all the links you need to easily follow:

Jenn: Bloglovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter / Facebook
Ginny: Bloglovin / Pinterest /Instagram / Twitter / Facebook / GFC (use button)

Here’s our button to grab, and the link-up will go live each Friday at 7:00 Central time.

My New Favorite Outfit



I'm looking forward to next week's first link-up and I can't wait to see all your "Style Swaps!"

Make sure to stop by The Brandied Pair to see Jenn's Style Swap with me too. : )

Jenn has such a great chic style it was hard to pick one, but I loved her look featured above. On her original post featured here, Jenn has really created the perfect dressy-casual combo.  I have the same red sweater, so I decided to pair it with my navy blazer, jeans, and leopard heels.  I'm wearing this for casual Friday today at work, but this look is perfect for a girls' night or date night with Brian.






Blazer: Loft c/o Chippmunk.com almost exact
Sweater: J.Crew Factory exact
jeans: Old Navy similar
Necklace: Stella and Dot  same
Bracelets: Stella and Dot samesame
Watch: Citizen same
Heels: Fergalicious super cute option




16 comments:

  1. This is such a fun idea! I love how you paired your sweater with a blazer and heels for a dressier look!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea and I love your take on her outfit! The leopard pumps are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your spin on my look! Your heels are perfect!!
    oXo
    Jenn

    PS
    I am very excited about the collaboration!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun idea! I love both looks, and I really love that red sweater! Red and navy is so perfect together and will always be one of my favorite combos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this idea, it sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that leopard looks great with every one of these colors alone and all at the same time!
    And that necklace is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that necklace with the red tee...creative color combination! And the shoes...how can you go wrong with a leopard pump?
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great idea and loving that necklace you´re wearing too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great idea!!!
    those leopard pumps are fab!! i think it's a must have for every closet! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Look Ginny- I might be 'Style Swapping' this outfit for dress down Friday at work :)

    ~Jamie
    www.rubyslipperdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun link up!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute idea! Love that bright red on you and of course your leopard print heels! Thanks so much for linking up with Mix it Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great idea!!!!!!

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete