Clothed with Grace: Year in Review: Fall and Winter Favorites

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Year in Review: Fall and Winter Favorites

Today I'm continuing my year in review by showing a few of my favorite fall and winter outfit!

This outfit was part of my "Blogger Love" Series featuring Lisa from Respect the Shoes, such fun pattern mixing here and definitely a look I'll wear again.




I wore this on the first day of school.  I found this Loft dress and Goodwill and love how it goes with this blazer.


This outfit is from my "Blogaversary" post, it was fun to try the skirt differently then I did for my first blog post.



I love how this look came together, I actually thought about giving this sweater away until I tried it with this outfit, and suddenly it got new life!



I can't tell you how long I looked for the perfect black and white striped blazer and I found this at TJ Maxx of all places! I love it with the pop of pink here.



This outfit was a part of my "What to Wear With" color series, I love the casual ease of this look!



I was so excited when I found this leopard dress at Goodwill and I love how it looks with my teal blazer here.



This outfit was an unexpected combo and I love how it came together.  These booties!  I just love them!



Here's my striped blazer again, I love it with the red and polka dots.



This fur vest is quickly becoming one of my favorite pieces.  I love it with the navy and green and am excited about some more outfit ideas I have for it too.



I love the casual ease of this look.  Red and black is just perfection.



It was such a great find on both this vest and this sweater.  This is definitely one of my favorite easy but put together looks.


I. Love. This.  Last year I never would have thought to put these pieces together, but I just love how it came out.


Another combo I wouldn't have thought of a year ago.  The fur with the window pane top is so much fun. : )



Oh, my herringbone vest.  I'm so glad I bought it, it's so fun here with the red and black.



When looking through my outifts from last winter there weren't a lot I loved.  Sad, right?  I did however love how I wore this this first time and decided to try it again with the addition of the booties and vest.  I love how it turned out here.


11 comments:

  1. Okay seriously, you just do no wrong. All of these are perfect! You have been totally nailing the casual outfits lately too. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally with Inge on this one. I went through all of the looks and tried to find a favorite. Or at least a top three. I couldn't. I love EVERY single one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful outfits! You always have such a smart and chic look =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style! Happy Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All great outfits! You've found some wonderful things at Goodwill!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really loved all your fall outfits. I am not sure if I can pick a favorite, although the outfit with your bronze skirt stands out for me. I just love all the textures and jeweled accents!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at all these fabulous outfits! Love it! Happy New Year!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many great outfits Ginny. Love 3, 4 & 5. You came up with great ensembles with your Vests also. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I love all of these outfits Ginny!I keep trying to pick a favorite to no avail!! I do love that window pane blouse though! You continue to inspire me to break out my striped blazer. Why have I still not worn that?!?! Here's to much fun and many blessings in 2014! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how classy and fun all of your outfits are, lady! Especially those cute vests--I've definitely gotta try some of those out. Love love! Hope that you have a great 2014. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love all of these outfits! Every single one is perfect!
    Thanks for sharing all of these!
    Cannot wait to follow you into 2014!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete