Clothed with Grace: Tres-Chic, Bows, and Stripes

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Tres-Chic, Bows, and Stripes

I'm excited to be co-hosting with Agi for her Tres-Chic link-up! Today, I'm also kind of in love with outfit. This bow sweater is definitely one of my favorite purchases from this winter, so I was excited to get to wear it again.  Originally I was thinking of wearing booties but changed to my boots last minute and I'm so glad I did. It's perfect for the cold temps. we've been having. The mix of sparkle from the bows on the cardigan, lace from the top, and texture of the skirt make this a winning combination for me.

I'd love to have you link-up down below and show off your tres-chic look too!

Have you entered my sponsor's giveaway here yet?










Cardigan: J.Crew Factory (sold out, nothing similar available)
Top: Target similar
Skirt: Loft c/o Chippmunk.com super similar
Leggings: Old Navy
Necklace: Stella and Dot same
Bracelets: Stella and Dot RenegadeUrbane
Watch: Citizen same
Boots: Born (three years old) similar
Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday Link Up
It’s that time of the week for my link up. Thank you to all 92 of you fabulous ladies who linked up last week!!!! A great turn out. THANK YOU!!!!!!! :) Let's try and get 100 this week :) If you are interested in co-hosting I have spots open starting in April. Please email me at vodkainfusedlemonade@gmail.com. If you’ve already co-hosted and would like to again, don’t hesitate to email me.

My fabulous co-host this week is Ginny from My New Favorite Outfit

028
 

Here are my favorite looks from last week:

Corinne from Skinned Car Tree

DSC_0120
 

Claire from I do deClaire

IMG_3996

Valerie from The Style Files

IMG_2983_thumb

Rules

1. Must be a new post, or fairly recent one. Please link the post not the blog.

2. Please follow me via Facebook, Bloglovin, Pinterest or Twitter.

3. Please follow Ginny from My New Favorite Outfit via Bloglovin.

4. Please stop by the other blogs and say hi. The idea is to get to know other bloggers .

5. Please link back to my blog or post this button on your blog.

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

17 comments:

  1. I love the bow cardigan! This is such a great pairing-it's not what I would have expected but everything goes so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bow cardigan is awesome. Great mix of textures and patterns. So glad you are co-hosting too. I also mentioned to Agi how you arr both 2 of my Most Stylish Blogging Moms that I follow. I am wearing my Cognac Boots with a Striped Skirt today also. My pleasure to link up with you both.

    Also, I'd love for you to link up this outfit in yesterday's link up we had. Thanks so much and Happy Thursday!

    Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is one of my favorites of yours! You always do a fabulous job of mixing patterns. Loving that cardigan!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bow cardigan is just the cutest!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same bow cardigan. I need to wear it more. Great outfit Ginny. Thanks for co-hosting with me.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look adorable in that bow sweater! Love this look :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovelovelove the bow sweater! I'm pretty jealous of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to agree, this is a great look. That skirt is super cute and I want those boots!

    Amy
    Mariposa Medley Jewelry
    www.mariposamedley.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable outfit! I really like all the blues. And the bow sweater is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am loving this bow sweater! I saw it on your instagram and fell in love!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bow cardigan is just too cute! I am in love with the whole look.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  12. That little cardigan is ah-dorable! And I love the subtle color in your skirt. Cute outfit!

    ~Jacy

    ReplyDelete