Clothed with Grace: Plaid, Vests, and a Batman Sighting....

Friday, January 17, 2014

Plaid, Vests, and a Batman Sighting....

I wore this outfit the during Christmas break and Grant always like to "help" me take pictures.  I couldn't bring myself to crop him out of he pictures. It was actually a pretty nice day, perfect for a vest for me and Grant's new Batman hoodie for him.  He's pretty much living in it, and along with wearing his new Super-man light up shoes he's definitely the most stylish three year old. :). On this particular day Grant and I went to a paint your own pottery place and Grant painted a plane figurine. Then we went to eat lunch at a pizza place that is really popular here.  We had a really nice little date together. It's so nice that he's getting big enough for fun activities like this. 









Vest: Bongo $12 (Sears, sold out online) similar
Shirt: Target $6 similar
Necklace: Express $14 cute option
Bracelets: Stella and Dot samesame
Watch: Citizen same
jeans: Old Navy $19 similar
Booties: Jessica Simpson $37 same

16 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit! I love plaid and vests are great this time of year. Did you ever consider a coral colored necklace for a little contrast with the blue and teal? Love your blog!...Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I love the batman photo bomb! Too cute. :) Very pretty colors in your Target shirt and I love how they are echoed in your necklace!
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and cozy outfit with the puffer vest! Grant is adorable in his Batman hoodie :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little photo bomber! I love how your necklace looks with your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute Ginny. I had Aiden, who was naked at the time, totally photo bomb me :) I didn't even know until one of my readers pointed it out. Love it!!!!! Also you look great.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha that is too cute! I love the outfit too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha I love the first photo where we see your little Batman, too. You always rock your Vest ensembles, especially when paired with Plaid. This is being Pinned as we speak.

    Enjoy the weekend, Ginny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh cute! It sounds like a fun day of adventures with your little superhero.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit and cute kid! I love his batman hoodie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sure hope the plaid trend comes back next fall! I love it! And my dog photo bombs every picture I take!! Batman is adorable! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Bongo vest brought back memories of shopping at Sears with my mom and I'm glad to see that another blogger owns items from that brand. Grant should get his own "stylish toddler" instagram!

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Batman sighting! Those are some great deals, Ginny! I'm just meeting your blog, but I think we'll be good friends considering I'm also a frugal mama! Take care of that little Batman! ;) Xx, Chelle Rae

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am loving vests this winter, and layered with the plaid is so perfect.
    what an exciting batman sighting!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  14. how cute is the cutie patootie in the back ground
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like this outfit, and that little batman in the background is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete