Clothed with Grace: Getting Ready for Spring

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Getting Ready for Spring

"Outside! I love outside!" This is what I heard from Grant recently when I suggested he play outside. After being cooped up in the house all winter, it's like he needed to be reminded of the fun he could have. We spend a lot of time outside once it's nice, so I was excited to go pick out some fun things from Gordmans to help get the patio ready for spring.

Playing outside is a lot of work for a kid and I'm not a fan of running in and out and tracking sand all over the place. Who's with me?!?!? So I was excited to find this fun ice bucket at Gordmans. It's been on my list of wants for a long time, so it was a fun find! Now we can have ice water to cool down and keep the sand outside where it belongs.




We've had our table for a long time, but our old cushions needed to be replaced badly. I was excited to find some great ones at Gordmans. They have about a million patio cushions in tons of great colors and prints. I also liked the different size options, because it can sometimes be hard to find ones that fit.


I also liked that these tied to the chair. We've had cushions blow away on a windy night before, so it's nice to know I won't have to worry about that with these.


How about this print on the cushions for our wicker chairs, adorable right?


Grant is a big fan of the new pieces we scored at Gordmans too. A big glass of water after fun playing is always a good idea!


This spring as you're are getting your patio ready, stop by Gordmans and you'll surely find some amazing things at great prices!

Cushions and ice bucket provided by Gordmans, but thoughts are my own.


5 comments:

  1. What a great outdoor space! I'm so excited for warmer weather!

    Her Heartland Soul
    http://herheartlandsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun collab with Gordmans! We are loving spring and time on our deck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely setting and cushions. I can't wait to get new deck furniture in the future.
    Rachel xo

    Garay Treasures

    Please visit or follow my new blog here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to just sit and relax outside! Congrats on taking the plunge to change your blog name and everything that comes with that...it's something I have wanted to do forever but don't have the guts :)

    ReplyDelete