Clothed with Grace: Rocksbox

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Rocksbox

First, let me say, Yay for spring! I love getting to pull out my spring and summer dresses. This one from J.Crew factory is one of my favorites! This print seems to be their big one for this season and it is super pretty.

I just got my fifth Rocksbox. This Kendra Scott necklace was part of the box and it fulfills my desire for a delicate necklace and it'll be great for layering too! Living in Nebraska I don't get to see her pieces first hand, and I'm totally loving them! That I think is one of the best things about this service. I love a getting the change to try brands I wouldn't normally get a chance to see. It's been so fun!

 If you're not familiar with Rocksbox it's a fun monthly jewelry service.  It normally cost $19 a month, but you get a $10 credit towards any purchases. You can also send the box back and forth as many times as you want each month. I'm really loving getting to try it out and you can try it free for a month too. Just go to Rocksbox and use code "newfavoriteoutfitxoxo" at checkout.



Here' a peak at all the pieces in my box. I decided only keep the Kendra Scott necklace, but I have to say, my stylist has been nailing it!  I really adore all three pieces and loved wearing them, but couldn't justify keeping all three.



This Kendra Scott necklace retails for $65, but was $52 through Rocksbox. I adore it!


This bracelet is by Margaret Elizabeth and super pretty. It retails for over $100, so it was super fun to try but I couldn't justify keeping it.


The last piece in my Rocksbox was this Luna Layer Necklace by Gorjana. It retails for $70 but was $56 through Rocksbox. I put it on my wish list, and had such a fun time wearing it. I love the unique design!


Dress: J.Crew Factory eBay
Cardigan: Old Navy same
Jewelry: Rocksbox c/o
Heels: Betsey Johnson similar via thredUp (use this thredUP link to get $10 off your first order)

Linking up with:

19 comments:

  1. Your dress is amazing...that is one of my favorite prints ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Luna Layer necklace is so cute!! I love that! You get great pieces in your boxes! Love the dress too! Be blessed ! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress looks so great on you! As does the necklace!

    Her Heartland Soul
    http://herheartlandsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress and those heels! The necklace is so dainty and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress has the perfect spring print! Love your selection of jewelry

    Happy Medley

    ReplyDelete
  6. The print is so perfect for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This gorgeous floral print was the one that got away from me. I did pick up the pencil skirt but it didn't fit me right so had to return it (last year). You have had so much fun and luck with Rockbox. The jewels this time are seriously my most favorite you have ever gotten. Such pretty, dainty pieces. I need more girly, dainty jewelry in my life. Looking beautiful, Ginny. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dress is beautiful. What size are you wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, I love how bright this dress is! It looks amazing on you!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pieces Ginny! You make me excited for my second Rocksbox coming soon.
    Rachel xo

    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rocksbox is killing it...for all of us...so many fun pieces. And this J.Crew Factory print is still one of my faves...but also wanting everything they have this season too! Shopping probs!! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great dress! I love Rocksbox, such an amazing subscription service!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a darling floral print dress! you look beautiful!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love this dress, it's so vibrant and pretty!! You look adorable & also loving the dainty jewelry from Rocksbox.
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Rocksbox! I've received 4 so far and bought one piece from the last one. Thanks for the intro to a great service!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just pulled out my punk floral this week too! One of my all time favorite patterns from J.Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have that bracelet on my wishlist...not sure I can justify the price either. I love the floral punk, it's one of my favorite prints from J Crew.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your bracelet is lovely, so elegant. Your dress is bold and colourful, perfect for spring. Love the colour and the print!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look great in that floral dress! I found the same on this site There are a lot of excellent dresses here

    ReplyDelete