Clothed with Grace: When I'm Hungry

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

When I'm Hungry

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WhenImHungry #CollectiveBias



Here's the deal, the middle of the afternoon is the roughest time of the day for me. I get hungry and unmotivated. It happens to be my plan time at school too. Although I really need to be focused I'd really like to kick my feet up and watch some Gossip Girl (You know you love me). 




My daunting list definitely doesn't look as appealing as doing this.... You know you've considered doing the same. ; )



Lucky for me there's a Family Dollar right down the street and a SNICKERS® right up front for the taking. Growing up we only had the traditional SNICKERS®, and now they have Peanut Butter SNICKERS®,  SNICKERS® Extreme, and SNICKERS® Almond. Yes, please!


Once I've had one of these delicious treats, I become a task master! 


Plans are written, copies, made, grades updated. It's amazing what you can get accomplished when you're not hungry. : )


Enter the SNICKERS® "Who are you when you're hungry?" contest by uploading a personal photo or video from your Computer, Facebook, Instagram or use the SNICKERS® Meme Generator to create something new! Voting begins at Noon on 5/11/15 and ends at 11:59:59AM ET on 7/15/15.

You can also see more great SNICKERS® recipes and fun stories on the SNICKERS® social hub.

What about you? Are you a force to be reckoned with when you're #Hangry or are you a slug like I am? Tell me about it!

8 comments:

  1. Didn't know you launched a new blog =) Your pics are so cute. Snickers is one of my favorite candy brands. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me a good Snicker bar. Cute post Ginny!
    Rachel xo

    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love frozen Snickers!

    Her Heartland Soul
    http://herheartlandsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos of you in action, by your desk. Please show us more photos like these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I like seeing where you shape the mind of the youths. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are so funny! I remember the days of teaching, can't believe you're busy blogging too! Love the blog name change, it suits your blog perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't eat snickers (peanut allergy), but yummy snacks are the best for an afternoon pick me up! These pics are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahah is it bad that I am now craving a snickers bar and its not even 10am?! Probably... Hope you're having a great day! xo Hannah

    The Braided Bandit BLOG
    The Braided Bandit SHOP

    ReplyDelete