Clothed with Grace: Loving Lately

Monday, April 13, 2015

Loving Lately

Today I thought I'd share some things I'm loving lately!

I just got this Kendra Scott necklace in my newest Rocksbox. Living in Nebraska I haven't seen any pieces first hand, so I was so excited to get to try a piece out! That I think is one of the best things about this service. I love a getting the chance to try brands I wouldn't normally get a chance to see. It's been so fun!

 If you're not familiar with Rocksbox it's a fun monthly jewelry service.  It normally cost $19 a month, but you get a $10 credit towards any purchases. You can also send the box back and forth as many times as you want each month. I'm really loving getting to try it out and you can try it free for a month too. Just go to Rocksbox and use code "newfavoriteoutfitxoxo" at checkout.



I haven't been doing a ton of outfit planning lately, and I'm ok with that : ) All the pieces in this outfit are at least a year old, and I'm good that that. This necklace is from my first Rocksbox and I've been wearing it like crazy! These shoes are pretty much my favorite thing right now too. I've been wearing them almost daily. They are sold out, but I love this ones, plus they come in a lot of colors.



You all know how crazy I am about thredUP (use this thredUP link to get $10 off your first order). I got this bag through them about a month ago. I also needed a pair of peep toes for spring, as my go-to ones bit the dust. I thought I'd check out thredUP and found these brand new Betsey Johnson ones for $39, plus I had credit. These bow one's are super cute too, if you're interested. 



Last week I introduced you all to Lauren's Little Luxuries. I'm crazy about her jewelry. The pieces are completely custom and beautiful! If you haven't checked out her shop yet, you totally should!


I got my first watch from Wristology this fall and love it. They have a cool program in place, once two people buy a watch using your referral link, you get to pick out another watch for free! I chose this one and adore it. Use this link to get 25% off a watch for yourself!


One of my friends recently introduced me to Makeup Eraser. It's this cool cloth that removes all your makeup with just warm water and no chemicals. I've been using it for a few weeks and love it! It's only $19.97 and can be used 1000+ times. Plus, it's machine washable!


16 comments:

  1. I love the idea of that makeup eraser! My daughter always needs help taking her stage makeup off! This is perfect! Your favorites are on my list this month too! Rocks Box, Wristology, and I love the new Little Luxuries shop! Have a blessed Monday! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really interested in that make-up eraser. Does it seem to get all the make-up off, and without having to scrub? My skin is sensitive so I love that it doesn't have chemicals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried Cera Ve? It's an incredible cream cleanser that contains ceramides that help keep your skin hydrated, soft and retaining moisture. You can buy it any drug store, Ulta or even Bed Bath and Beyond. Depending where you get it, it's about $10-12.

      Delete
  3. The makeup eraser sounds magical and I love that sparkly necklace. Thank you four your email about Rocksbox.

    Make sure you follow me as well via the new blog so you stay updated. Thanks and have a great Monday, Ginny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these, especially your new watch and peep toe shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have the same Target sandals! I love them!

    Her Heartland Soul
    http://herheartlandsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those black peep toes! How does the makeup eraser work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You simply work in a circular motion with warm water, it's super easy.

      Delete
  7. The make up eraser sounds interesting! I might have to try it out! I know Norwex has a facial cloth some people I know have tried.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything together. Springy colors. So stylish!

    http://theapels.blogspot.com/2015/04/makerstudio-propellers-set-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the navy and white striped jacket you're wearing with the red pants. Amazing outfit!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That purse is SO gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm always so amazed at your ThredUp finds! That KS is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am loving these right with you. I can't wait for my Rocksbox to come in as I am sure I marked everything Kendra Scott.
    Rachel xo

    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete