Clothed with Grace: Rocksbox

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Rocksbox


I just got my forth Rocksbox. I was able to preview what they sent and it's safe to say I was stalking the mailbox. This Kendra Scott necklace was part of the box and living in Nebraska I haven't seen any pieces first hand, so I was so excited to get to try a piece out! That I think is one of the best things about this service. I love a getting the change to try brands I wouldn't normally get a chance to see. It's been so fun!

 If you're not familiar with Rocksbox it's a fun monthly jewelry service.  It normally cost $19 a month, but you get a $10 credit towards any purchases. You can also send the box back and forth as many times as you want each month. I'm really loving getting to try it out and you can try it free for a month too. Just go to Rocksbox and use code "newfavoriteoutfitxoxo" at checkout.



Here's what I got in my box. I adore this  necklace and the cool thing is, it's $30 less through Rocksbox than if I ordered it directly through Kendra Scott. I have my $10 monthly shine to use and some credit too, so this necklace is a keeper for sure! The other necklace and bracelet are pretty, but the Kendra Scott necklace really out shined the other pieces (pun intended).



As I said above, I adore this necklace. With Rocksbox you get to create a wish list and can request pieces too. It helps to make this service really fit your wants and needs.

Although this bracelet is really fun, I think it's a little bulkier than I'd like. I much prefer the one they sent that I wore here. I think I'll ask for it again, which is a nice Rocksbox option.


I just got these shoes with thredUP credits (use this thredUP link to get $10 off your first order). My favorite gold heels bit the dust, so I really needed a replacement. This came in like-new condition and fit perfectly! FYI, the were only priced at $17 and they are Bandolinos.


Honestly, I really like this necklace and probably would have considered buying it if the Kendra Scott one wasn't in this box. It's only $44 and really pretty. I feel like the quality is great too.


Cardigan: Merona same
Tank: Arc. and Co. similar
Jeans: Loft same
Jewelry: c/o Rocksbox (use code "newfavoriteoutfitxoxo" at checkout for one month free)
Heels: Bandolino similar via thredUP (use this thredUP link to get $10 off your first order)

Thursday:
Linking up with:

7 comments:

  1. When I got a notification for a comment from you a few days ago with the new blog name, I new it was you because that name suits your new blog and what you write about so very much. The name is beautiful defining both your style and faith. I loved the old blog's name too though - not gonna lie. I thought it was so carefully-thought and original. Congrats on the new perfect change for you and this outfit is so chic and perfect for Spring - those colors. I am dying over the new pieces of jewelry you got from Rocksbox again. You have lucked out with them. Can you e-mail me more about them (when you have time, no rush) and your experience since you have tried them for a few months? If you keep something, do you get a discount, how does it work?

    Enjoy the weekend beautiful, graceful lady. This comment was long sorry but hope it put a smile on your face. <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got three great pieces! I got box number three this week too and I am loving it now! I got two great spring necklaces! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm completely in love with that bracelet you got! What an amazing statement piece!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute jewelry! The Kendra Scott necklace is gorgeous!

    Her Heartland Soul
    http://herheartlandsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful collection of pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your new blog name!!!! Yay! And your jewelry is gorgeous! That bracelet is uh-mazing!

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been seeing so many bloggers using Rocksbox. The pieces you chose are gorgeous and perfect for everyday!

    ReplyDelete