Clothed with Grace: Rocksbox

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Rocksbox

I just got my newest Rocksbox, a service I've really been enjoying. I love getting to try out all different types of jewelry I wouldn't get to see first-hard otherwise. I was super excited to find this Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace in my box. I have a few *cough, cough* inspired Kendra Scott Rayne necklaces, but seeing the real deal, it's obvious the quality difference between "inspired" and "real."

 If you're not familiar with Rocksbox it's a fun monthly jewelry service.  It normally cost $19 a month, but you get a $10 credit towards any purchases. You can also send the box back and forth as many times as you want each month. I'm really loving getting to try it out and you can try it free for a month too. Just go to Rocksbox and use code "newfavoriteoutfitxoxo" at checkout.


Here's a look at the three pieces in my box this time around. I got the Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace, this Gorjana necklace, and this spike necklace by Slate.


This Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace is only $64 through Rocksbox, and is definitely staying with me!


Here's a peak at the Slate spike necklace. It's cute, although it's not really my taste, maybe a bit to edgy for me. It's only $44, which I feel is a fair price though.


Here's a peak at the Gorjana necklace, they've sent me the same necklace in gold in the past. I really like it and it's only $48, but I already have a similar necklace, so passed on this too.


Jacket: Limited similar
Top: similar (fashion swap)
Necklaces: Rocksbox and use code "newfavoriteoutfitxoxo" for a free month when signing up
Jeans: Loft same
Watch: Wristology same c/o Get 25% off
Shoes: Aerosoles similar

13 comments:

  1. I have a Rayne necklace and wear it all of the time! Great price! I kept my Kendra Scott bangle from Rocks Box this month!! I love that edgy piece too! Looks great on you! susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that last necklace looks super sweet on you!
    The Adored Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top and necklace are both super cute!

    Her Heartland Soul
    http://herheartlandsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the necklaces! So cool to get the real deal with that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tassel necklace is so cute - love how you styled it

    Happy Medley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah I love this bright shirt with the teal necklace! What great colours!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the spike necklace. Rocksbox seems like a cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jealous you got a Rayne necklace!! I would love if my bag would give me one haha!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great necklaces all 3 of them. The Kendra would definitely win me over the most, also. You look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Rayne necklace is so pretty! I love how it looks with your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have three Rayne necklaces from KS and love them all...and loving your top too!!! Go Rocksbox!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooooo! I love necklace number 3! What a fun idea to try out new jewelry! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the long necklace you got, it is so pretty with that top!

    ReplyDelete